Trauma scenes contain a range of biohazards, such as bodily fluids, blood and fecal matter, that can carry viruses and pose a significant health risk to occupants, safe decontamination of the area following an incident involving biohazardous materials or waste is vital to help reduce the risk of infection from exposure.
Our experts in Trauma Scene & Biohazard Cleaning at Rainbow Manchester will have your premises looking as good as new and safe to return to in no time. Our team covers specialist cleaning jobs around Central Manchester Urmston, Salford, Stretford Sale, Denton, Ashton and Oldham.
Decontamination of Biohazardous & Trauma Scenes in Manchester
Our experienced technical teams in Manchester are fully qualified in the cleaning of trauma scenes and biohazards and disposal process for any eventuality, decontaminating the scene and returning it for general, public or private use.
At Rainbow International Manchester, we offer:
- Discreet Cleaning Services
- Trauma & Crime Scene Decontamination and Cleaning
- Bio-hazard Decontamination and Cleaning
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning Services
- Ozone treatments for sterilising all types of material
- Needle & Sharps Removal and Disposal
- Animal Foul areas cleaned and sterilised
If you require further information on our trauma scene and biohazard cleaning, please get in touch with one of our cleaning specialists at Manchester Rainbow today.